Tuesday 1 May 2012

Our Exhibition


Yesterday was the opening day of the exhibition. I got to uni at 9 o clock to help start setting up. It took quite a while but it was well worth the long day as I think the exhibition went well.


We had to decide how to connect the boards together. We decided the best way was to group the work together. The boards were connected using metal connectors as well as tape inside. The tape was visible from a distance (in the areas where there was less  light). However, it needed to be there because the boards were far less stable without them. Nobody seemed to notice anyway!


We set up the boards before putting putting our work onto them. The designs were printed in such a way that they flow together.


Here is my board with my business cards. 


I also helped to stick the pacmen on the floor around the exhibition. These were used to add to the theme and to help guide people around.

The exhibition went well I thought, it was a bit disappointing that we didn't get more people to come, especially industry representatives, but those who came seemed to enjoy themselves and stayed for most of the evening. I'm currently sitting up there writing this blog post, looking after the sweets and comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment