Friday 30 March 2012

Personal Branding Final


Here is my final personal branding.

I really like my business card. I think the work that I've put into it has paid off. I must have revised and redrafted my icons about 6 times in the end. I'm still not quite happy with the sound icon but I've run out of time to keep changing it now as I must prioritise my work with only a few weeks to go. I have spent time lining everything up and ensuring the positioning is good.



Here is my CV. I decided the photoshop versions I did a long time ago were a bit wasteful. Also they didn't enable me to put much text into them, so I went for a more traditional MS Word version. I have still sectioned off each part using a line (the blacked out text at top is hidden on this blog). I have kept the colour scheme the same. I think my icons and logo add in a nice design aspect that will help it to stand out when people read it. It's just a shame that the Employment section is so empty but that's what happens when you're starting out!




Here is my new version of my DVD cover. I've lined everything up across the front, back and spine. After doing a test print yesterday I found out that the template I had been using was wrong. I therefore decided to create each section manually in separate Photoshop documents before bringing them all together. I changed the layout of my icons, running them horizontally along the bottom of the front cover. This cover has the same branding as my business card and a similar design to my website when that is put online. I may change the spine to be black as well, but for test print purposes I need to distinguish where it is so I can see if it folds in the correct place when put onto the DVD case.




No comments:

Post a Comment