Wednesday 22 February 2012

My Bio


This is a rough bio for the website or my cv. I will change this later on when I find out how long our bio is actually meant to be on website/exhibition boards.

"

 Hello there, I'm Jack.

I came to university to broaden my skills within the subject of Multimedia and to learn how to do new things. I enjoyed school for seven years and came away with 11 GCSEs and 4 A Levels. I have always been hard working and able to meet deadlines.

I enjoy a range of different work types, whether it be from sound designing or photography, web design or film-making, I do my best to find a way to adapt and produce the work that is required.

I am competent in a range of different software including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Logic Pro and 3ds Max. I am also always willing to learn how to do new things and improve my knowledge of different software.

There are many different interests that I have including music, sport, video games and comedy. I play the guitar and have a huge interest in both listening to music, going to live events and playing it myself. I am an avid watcher of both football and cricket and do my best to watch Essex play every year at home.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment